Thursday, May 12, 2016

We Always Thank God For All Of You And Pray For You Constantly


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Always Thank God
For All Of You
And Pray For You Constantly


Scripture

1 Thessalonians 1 

We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly.
 
As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Observation

When I first started putting my blog up on Facebook I did it to help discipline myself to write something down everyday from what God showed me in my daily Bible reading.

Now it has turned into a real ministry for me as I pray for each person that clicks “like” or that makes a comment.

And I know that this is something that God wants me to do.

He wants me to pray for you!

And as you have opportunity be sure to pray for us too!


 Application


I will continue to intercede for you!


Prayer

 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.  

And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.  Ephesians 3:14-20


Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 21,22,23; 1 Thessalonians 1; Ephesians 3 





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: