Saturday, April 13, 2019

Be Joyful. Grow To Maturity. Encourage Each Other. Live In Harmony And Peace. Then The God Of Love And Peace Will Be With You.

Be Joyful. Grow To Maturity.
Encourage Each Other. Live In Harmony And Peace.
Then The God Of Love And Peace Will Be With You.
Scripture
2 Corinthians 13
11 Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.
Observation
Do I want the Lord, the God of love and peace to be with me today? I don't know about you, but I sure do!
Well if that is true, and it is true for me, then I have a choice to make.
I must choose to be joyful. I must make the choice every day to grow spiritually. I must encourage others. And I have to live in harmony and peace with those around me.
Yes, living for the Lord and not living for myself is a choice that I have to make today and every single day.
Out of personal experience, I know that if I choose to live for my 'self' today I am going to experience frustration, discouragement, drama, fighting, and discord.
Life really is all about who we choose to serve!
Application
I will serve the Lord today.
How about you?
Joshua 24:15
15 But if you refuse to serve the Lord, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I am making the choice today to be joyful. I choose to grow to spiritually. I will encourage others. And I will live in harmony and peace with those around me. Then I know that You will be with me.
I pray for any person reading this blog. Help them to make the choice to live for You today. Give them strength.
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 14; 1 Chronicles 4; 2 Corinthians 13



No comments: