Tuesday, April 02, 2019

We Preach The Word Of God With Sincerity And With Christ's Authority, Knowing That God Is Watching Us.

We Preach The Word Of God
With Sincerity And With Christ's Authority,
Knowing That God Is Watching Us.
Scripture
2 Corinthians 2
17 You see, we are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, knowing that God is watching us. NLT
17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God. NIV
Observation
Do you know any 'Hucksters'? Most of the pastors that I know and most of the pastors who I have known in the past would not fit the description of someone who is a 'Huckster' or someone who peddles the Gospel.
I am sure that they are out there, but God always seems to bring very sharp men of God into my life for me to hang out with.
I am grateful for the pastors at our church that lead us. Pastor Bruce, Pastor Waylon, Pastor Larry, and Pastor Brian are doing a great job.
I pray that God continues to give them wisdom and the energy to lead us. Why don't you take a minute and brag on your pastor(s) and spouse?
Application
I will personally thank my pastors for the work that they are doing.
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for every one of our pastors. Give them great wisdom and understanding to lead us well. Protect their families. Bless them, Lord. Inspire them as they prepare sermons for us to hear. Help them make good decisions that will cause the Body of Christ to grow. Keep them away from stupid sins that would mess up their walk with You.
Daily Bible Reading: Judges 13,14,15,16; 2 Corinthians 2



No comments: