Monday, January 25, 2016

O LORD I Give My Life To You, I Trust In You, My God!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

O LORD
I Give My Life To You,
I Trust In You, My God!


Lets start this week out right! Lets say in our hearts and lets even say it out loud on this Monday morning, “O LORD I give my life to You, I trust in You, my God!” Jesus Christ came to this earth so that we could have a relationship with our Heavenly Father. He died on a cross to pay the penalty for our sins, but each of us must acknowledge what God did for us on that cross. We must surrender our lives to God through the Lord Jesus Christ. 


Scripture

Psalm 25

O Lord, I give my life to you.
    I trust in you, my God!



Observation


Lets start this week out right! Lets say in our hearts and lets even say it out loud on this Monday morning, “O LORD I give my life to You, I trust in You, my God!”

Jesus Christ came to this earth so that we could have a relationship with our Heavenly Father. He died on a cross to pay the penalty for our sins, but each of us must acknowledge what God did for us on that cross.

We must surrender our lives to God through the Lord Jesus Christ.

Are we going to trust in ourselves this week and live this week like God does not exist or are we going to acknowledge that there is a Creator God who loves us and wants us to have a relationship with Him?


Application

I don’t know about you, but I am surrendering my life to Jesus Christ right now. He is my Lord and my Savior. Have you surrendered your life to Christ? Have you said with all of your heart, “O LORD, I give my life to you, I trust in you, my God?


Prayer


This is going to be a great week. No matter what happens it is still going to be a great week. I know because I am letting you be in control of my life. I pray for any of my friends that might be reading this simple blog. I pray that they would give their lives to You totally, completely, 100 %. Help them. Give them boldness; give them the courage to surrender. 



Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 12,13; Psalms 21, 25; Acts 1; Proverbs 25




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: