Thursday, January 28, 2016

There Is Salvation In No One Else! God Has Given No Other Name Under Heaven By Which We Must Be Saved


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

There Is Salvation In No One Else!
God Has Given
No Other Name Under Heaven By Which We Must Be Saved



Scripture

Acts 4

12 There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.”

Observation

There is a Savior and He is not presently running for President of the United States!

Jesus Christ – Do you know Him?

Is He Your Savior? Have you prayed and surrendered your life to Him?

Why not call on Him right now?

 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.  for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-10,13

There is salvation in no one else!

All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen. Jude 1:25

   
  




Application

I will continue to share the Good News about my Savior every chance I get. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, if I was not one of your children I would be scared to death right now thinking about the future of our country. I don’t understand what is going on but I know that You are in control. You are Sovereign. I put my faith and my trust in You. I do pray for our President that you give him wisdom and that you guide his heart. I pray for the leadership of our country that they would seek Your face and put their trust and their faith in You. If an ungodly person is elected to lead our country I realize that they are only allowed to lead because you have let them. I know that who ever is elected it will not catch You by surprise and I know that You are still in control. One day Jesus Christ my Savior will return and He will straighten out this mess once and for all! Come Lord Jesus! Come!

Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 21,22; Psalms 12; Acts 4; Psalm 28; Proverbs 28


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: