Saturday, January 23, 2016

O My Son Give Me Your Heart. May Your Eyes Take Delight In Following My Ways.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

O My Son
Give Me Your Heart.
May Your Eyes Take Delight In Following My Ways.

What does God want from me? What does God want from you? He wants our hearts! There is a battle over our hearts today. Do we put Him first today? Will we love Him with all of our heart, with all of our strength, with all of our mind, and with all of our soul? Everyday we have this choice to make!


Scripture

Proverbs 23

26 O my son, give me your heart.
    May your eyes take delight in following my ways.


Observation

What does God want from me? What does God want from you? He wants our hearts! 

 “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

“But put God’s kingdom first. Do what he wants you to do. Then all those things will also be given to you.” Matthew 6:33 NIRV

There is a battle over our hearts today. Do we put Him first today? Will we love Him with all of our heart, with all of our strength, with all of our mind, and with all of our soul? 

Everyday we have this choice to make!

 Application

I will love the Lord today with all of my heart, with all of my strength, with all of my mind, and with all of my soul! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, “You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one. You do not want a burnt offering. The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God. Create in me a clean heart, O God.  Renew a loyal spirit within me. Have mercy on me, O God, because of your unfailing love. Because of your great compassion, blot out the stain of my sins. Wash me clean from my guilt.  Purify me from my sin.” 

Help me to Love You with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my strength and with all my mind’; and, ‘Help me to love my neighbor as myself.    Psalm 51:16,17,10,1-2; Luke 10:27



Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 6,7,8; Luke 23; Psalm 23; Proverbs 23




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: