Monday, January 11, 2016

You Can Be Sure Of This: The LORD Set Apart The Godly For Himself. The LORD Will Answer When I Call To Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Can Be Sure Of This:
The LORD Set Apart The Godly For Himself.
The LORD Will Answer When I Call To Him. 


Scripture

Psalms 4

  You can be sure of this:
    The Lord set apart the godly for himself.
    The Lord will answer when I call to him.


Observation

Confidence! When I read the Psalms I can see that King David was a man totally confident in his relationship with God.

David had that kind of confidence and he only had in his possession just a portion of the Word of God.

You and I have in our possession the Word of God from beginning to end so the level of our confidence and our boldness should be off the charts!

Can you and I say with authority and with the same boldness of King David, “You can be sure of this: The LORD will answer when I call to him”?

 What is my prayer life like? What does your prayer life consist of? What are we asking our Heavenly Father to do? Are we asking BIG? Is there boldness? Is there confidence? Why? Why not?

“In Christ we have bold and confident access to God through faith in him.”
Ephesians 3:12

Application

I will boldly come to God in prayer and I will ask BIG because Jesus has given me that privilege. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart! As for me, I look to the Lord for help. (Psalm 108:1) I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. (Micah 7:7)  And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. (1 John 5:14) 

As I start out this week I ask You to put big things on my heart to ask You for. I am reminded “Nothing is too hard for You.” 

“O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you! Jeremiah 32:17


Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 27,28; Psalms 4; Luke 11




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: