Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Heart Has Heard You Say, “Come And Talk With Me.” And My Heart Responds, “LORD, I Am Coming.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Heart Has Heard You Say,
“Come And Talk With Me.”
And My Heart Responds, “LORD, I Am Coming.”


Scripture

Psalm 27

My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
    And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”


Observation

If you and I are Christ followers, believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, then everyday we need to listen for the Lord. He wants to talk with us. Your heart and my heart have heard God say, “Come and talk to me.”

Slow down. Take a few minutes and talk with the Lord! Open us His Word everyday and spend time with Him.

Listen and your heart will hear the Lord say, “Come and talk to me.” Then let your heart respond, “Lord, I am coming.”

Take time everyday to read God’s Word. You can find some great devotionals and Bible reading plans at https://www.biblegateway.com/devotionals/  

I use the Bible reading plan http://www.enewhope.org/bible/ and I sometimes add a Psalm and Proverb to that plan like I did today!


Application

I will pay attention and I will listen for God to say, “Come and talk to me.”

Prayer

 Lord, You are my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? You are my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident. Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the right path …  I am confident I will see Your goodness while I am here in the land of the living.   I will wait patiently for the Lord. I will be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. Psalm 27:1,3,11-14 (Personalized)


Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 17,18,19,20; Acts 3; Psalm 27; Proverbs 27


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: