Tuesday, January 26, 2016

So The People Of Israel Walked Through The Middle Of The Sea On Dry Ground, With Walls Of Water On Each Side!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So The People Of Israel
Walked Through The Middle Of The Sea On Dry Ground,
With Walls Of Water On Each Side!




Scripture

Exodus 14

15 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the people to get moving!

16 Pick up your staff and raise your hand over the sea. Divide the water so the Israelites can walk through the middle of the sea on dry ground.

21 Then Moses raised his hand over the sea, and the Lord opened up a path through the water with a strong east wind. The wind blew all that night, turning the seabed into dry land. 22 So the people of Israel walked through the middle of the sea on dry ground, with walls of water on each side!

Observation

Can you imagine if God opened up a path for us to walk across the Tampa Bay with walls of water on each side? Kathy and I drove over the Sunshine Skyway this past Friday. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to walk through a stretch of water like that with the water walled up on each side!

When the Israelites got across (there were probably 1.5 to 2 million of them) Moses raised his hand over the sea and it rushed back to it usual place drowning every Egyptian that had been chasing them. We serve a Mighty God!

“I will sing to the Lord,
    for he has triumphed gloriously;
he has hurled both horse and rider
    into the sea.
The Lord is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.
This is my God, and I will praise him—
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
The Lord is a warrior;
    Yahweh is his name!
Pharaoh’s chariots and army
    he has hurled into the sea.
The finest of Pharaoh’s officers
    are drowned in the Red Sea.
The deep waters gushed over them;
    they sank to the bottom like a stone.

Exodus 15:1-5

This is the same God who is on our side! Lets give Him praise!

Application

The Lord is on my side. There is no reason to be afraid!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, everyday I experience your miracles. Don’t let me complain like the Israelites did after you walked them through the Red Sea! Don’t let me complain. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight. Give me the faith to believe You everyday. Nothing is too hard for You! I praise You for how powerfully You have worked in my life. You are Worthy of Praise!


Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 14,15,16; Acts 2; Psalm 26, Proverbs 26




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: