Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Times Are In Your Hands


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Times
Are In
Your Hands



Scripture

Psalm 31

15 My times are in your hands

Observation

In all of my 64 years (almost 65) I had never ever fallen off of a ladder until yesterday!

I just got home from the hospital a few minutes ago and I will be fine. I have a few stitches in my ear and a couple of places on my head that they had to staple together, but other than that I am okay. They kept me overnight for observation just because of the injuries to my head.

I was helping Angel Cruz, Jim White, Robert Sullivan, and Jack Roush work up in KidsCity changing out some lights. They climbed up and down the ladders I was just there giving them my support. After we had finished for the day and had finished cleaning up I went up a ladder in our maintenance shop to a loft where we store air conditioning filters. I have been up there hundreds of times before without a problem.

When I lost my balance and fell I fell and landed on my shoulders and then hit my head. If my head had hit first I would not be writing this simple blog.

As I was lying there trying to stop the bleeding by applying direct pressure with my hand I could still feel blood coming out from somewhere else. I was able to call Angel who was still on the church grounds and he ran over to help me.  Special thanks to Myrna Cruz, and Brian Sommers for running over to help me too.

My times are in the Lord’s hands! One day God will decide to take me home and I will be with Him in glory!

Application

I am grateful that God has allowed me more time on planet earth!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing more time to be here on this earth. My times are in Your hands. You are good. All the time! Thank You for all the people that prayed for me. Thank You for giving us such wonderful friends.


Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 28,29; Acts 7; Psalm 31; Proverbs 31



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: