Sunday, March 20, 2016

Answer My Prayers, O LORD, For Your Unfailing Love Is Wonderful Take Care Of Me, For Your Mercy Is So Plentiful


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Answer My Prayers, O LORD, For Your Unfailing Love Is
Wonderful
Take Care Of Me, For Your Mercy Is So Plentiful


Scripture

Psalms 69

16 Answer my prayers, O Lord,
    for your unfailing love is wonderful.
Take care of me,
    for your mercy is so plentiful.


Observation


God said of King David, “I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.” (Acts 13:22)

As I read the Psalms I can see just how much David loved his LORD.

Where is the evidence that I am a man after God’s own heart? How about you?

Will we bother to set aside time each day to spend in His Word? Look back on this past week and ask the question, “How much time did I give my Lord””

Is church a priority for us? Are we setting the example for our families?

Are we part of a small group? Are we serving the Lord during the week and at church on Sunday?

David had made a commitment to put God first. And because of his relationship with his Heavenly Father David could pray and cry out to his God with the confidence that we see in Psalm 69:16.

Application


Today I will worship my God. I will sing to Him. I will give thanks to Him. I will praise Him. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, let this be my prayer to You this morning from Psalm 69:30-33

… I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving. For this will please the Lord more than sacrificing cattle, more than presenting a bull with its horns and hooves. The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged. For the Lord hears the cries of the needy; he does not despise his imprisoned people. Praise him, O heaven and earth, the seas and all that move in them.


Daily Bible Reading:  Joshua 7,8; Psalms 69; 1 Corinthians 5



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: