Saturday, March 26, 2016

Then Jesus Shouted, “Lazarus, Come Out!” And The Dead Man Came Out


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Then Jesus Shouted,
“Lazarus, Come Out!”
And The Dead Man Came Out


Scripture


43 Then Jesus shouted, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 And the dead man came out, his hands and feet bound in graveclothes, his face wrapped in a headcloth. Jesus told them, “Unwrap him and let him go!”


Observation

One of the most powerful stories in the Bible and one of my all time favorites is found in John 11! Take a minute and read John 11 today! And why don’t you take an extra minute or two and read 1 Corinthians 15 while you are at it!

25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. 26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this “Eddy”?  John 11:25-26 (Personalized)

Yes I do!

3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.  1 Corinthians 15:3-4

The Apostle Paul speaking of our resurrection says, 

43 Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. 1 Corinthians 15:43

53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies. 1 Corinthians 15:53

Application

I know that one day this old beat up body is going to wear completely out. The moment it does is the moment that I really begin to live! How about you?

Prayer

Thank You God! You give me victory over sin and death through my Lord Jesus Christ. I will be strong and immovable. I will always work enthusiastically for You Lord, for I know that nothing I do for You is ever useless. 1 Corinthians 15:57-58 (Personalized)



Daily Bible Reading:  Joshua 23,24; Psalms 44; 1 Corinthians 11, 15; Psalm 26, 126, Proverbs 26; John 11



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: