Thursday, March 17, 2016

So That Your Faith Would Be In God’s Power, Not In Human Wisdom


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So That Your Faith
Would Be In God’s Power,
Not In Human Wisdom


Scripture

1 Corinthians 2

5 I did this so that your faith would be in God’s power, not in human wisdom.

Observation

Faith in God’s Power, not in human wisdom, is what you and I need to today! And we have God’s Power if we are followers of Jesus Christ! 

We have the mind of Christ because of the Spirit of Christ, God’s Holy Spirit, lives in us!

We have the mind of Christ! You and I, if we have been born into the family of God have wisdom that is not available to those who are not believers. 

God’s Power is working in us and through us

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, Ephesians 3:20 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” Luke 18:27

Application

My faith will be in God’s Power as I go through this day. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to walk by faith today and not by sight. Give me Your Wisdom and give me Your Perspective on everything that happens today. Don’t let me operate in my own strength when You have given me Your Power. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. You have not given me a Spirit that makes me timid, but You have given me Your Holy Spirit that gives me power, love and self-discipline. (2 Cor. 5:7, Phil. 4:13, 2 Tim. 1:7 Personalized)


Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 32,33,34; 1 Corinthians 2



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: