Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Is Anything Worth More Than Your Soul?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Is
Anything
Worth More Than Your Soul?


Scripture

Mark 8

37 Is anything worth more than your soul?

Observation

Unless Jesus Christ is the most important Person in your life and unless He is the most important Person in my life and unless Jesus Christ is more important than anything else in our lives then we will never ever experience life the way God intended for it to be experienced!

Your relationships, your friendships, your family, your spouse, your career, and your future, none of these will be what they could be if you don’t have a relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ.

Our lives are moving so fast! It won’t be long and then they will be over.

 What then?

Jesus said, “Nothing is more important than your souls.”

If life on this earth is all that there is then let’s eat, drink, and be merry because this is it!

But if you are honest you know that this is not all that there is. God created us with a God shaped vacuum in our hearts that only a right relationship with Him can fill. Trying to fill it with lots of other stuff just doesn’t work. It doesn’t work at all.

God created you and He created me with a soul and that soul is going to live forever - either in Heaven or Hell. He created us with a soul because He wants to have a relationship with us.

Nothing is more important than your soul!

Would you take a moment this morning and at least stop and talk to God about your relationship with Him? God wants to be first in your life. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and make Him your highest priority.

Is anything worth more than your soul?


Application

I will make sure that nothing is taking Jesus’ number one place in my life.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so grateful that You allowed me to have a personal relationship with You. To think that I have the same access to Your throne as King David, Moses, Abraham, Peter, John, and Paul. You have called me. I am chosen. You have a plan for my life. I am Your masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which You prepared in advance for me to do. (Eph. 2:10) I will live forever in Heaven with You. Thank You for Your Word. I hold on to every one of Your Promises.

   


   

Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 28,29; Mark 8



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: