Friday, March 25, 2016

Whatever You Do, Do It All For The Glory Of God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Whatever You Do,
Do It All
For The Glory Of God.

What do you and I plan to do today? Lets do it all for the glory of God. Paul tells us in these three verses about one of the secrets to living a life full of purpose and meaning. Are you ready? Here it is found in verse 33: “I don’t just do what is best for me; I do what is best for others so that many may be saved.” Me, Myself, and I are my biggest hindrances to living a godly life. How about you?

Scripture

1 Corinthians 10

31 So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
 
32 Don’t give offense to Jews or Gentiles or the church of God.
 
33 I, too, try to please everyone in everything I do. I don’t just do what is best for me; I do what is best for others so that many may be saved.
 
Observation

What do you and I plan to do today? Lets do it all for the glory of God. 

Paul tells us in these three verses about one of the secrets to living a life full of purpose and meaning. 

Are you ready? 

Here it is found in verse 33: “I don’t just do what is best for me; I do what is best for others so that many may be saved.”

Me, Myself, and I are my biggest hindrances to living a godly life. How about you?

Application

It is a great reminder to me that life is not all about “ME”. It is all about those that God brings into my life and I need to do what is best for them and God will take care of “me”.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me put others’ needs above my own. I know that You are aware of everything that I need and even everything that I want. It is my desire to live out this day in a way that best honors You and brings You glory. So help me put You first, others second, and Eddy last. Remind me the moment I get this out of order so I can live a life blessed by You. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Joshua 21,22; Psalms 47; 1 Corinthians 10



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: