Sunday, March 13, 2016

God Has Made You His Heir.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

God
Has Made
You His Heir.


Scripture

Galatians 4

And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” 7 Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.

Observation

When my earthly father died he left my siblings and me nothing. He had re-married and his new wife and children were left with all his worldly possessions. I would have liked something of my Dad’s, but for him I was no longer one of his heirs.

No problem. I am a King’s kid. Everything that my Heavenly Father has is mine. Everything!

I own it all!

I am God’s own child. He provides everything that I need and holds back right now stuff that would only mess me up. He knows what I can handle and He knows what is too much for me!

Because the LORD is my Shepherd I have everything that I need. Psalm 23:1

Application

I will count my blessings today and be thankful because of my relationship with my Heavenly Father. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me have the same attitude as the Apostle Paul when he wrote Philippians 4 and said this:

11 Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. 12 I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. 13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phil. 4:11-13

Help me be totally content today with all that You have provided me. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 22,23,24; Galatians 4



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: