Tuesday, March 15, 2016

We Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing If Don’t Give Up.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Will
Reap A Harvest Of Blessing
If Don’t Give Up.



Scripture

Galatians 6

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. 10 Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.

Observation


These days I wake up tired, and I go to bed tired. Maybe that is why these verses got my attention this morning. Or maybe it is because Kathy and I have become so weary trying to help and pray for those we love with struggles that seem to be destroying them.

The Word that I take from these verses today is, “At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.”

Giving up. Is there someone you are ready to give up on?

Maybe they have hurt you, maybe they have even hurt you over and over again … don’t give up on them. I am not saying that you live with abuse. I am not saying that you are to be a “door mat” for people to walk all over you.

We do need to set boundaries with theses people we love who because of their behavior, because of their actions are no longer easy to love. For sure we need to learn how to love them with a “tuffer” love. We don’t need to enable them to keep on with their destructive life style, but we don’t give up on them either.

Love is a choice not just a feeling or an emotion.

I don’t love him anymore, or I don’t love her anymore really means that I am choosing not to love that person anymore.

God loves us unconditionally. We are to do the same.
They don’t deserve be treated with love. You are right.

You and I don’t deserve God’s love, but He pours out His love on us anyway!

Don’t give up! At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

Application


I will not give up on people who are struggling. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know at least a little how You must feel when people decide to destroy their lives with sinful and selfish living. It hurts to watch people you love make bad choices that only causes hurt and destruction not only to themselves but to everyone around them. You have given us the ministry of reconciliation. We must not give up on people. You know who I am praying for. You know who is on my heart. Don’t ever let me give up on them. Don’t let me get too tired, too weary that I give up. I want to reap the harvest of blessng. Give folks that are tired the strength that they need to walk in victory today. You are Almighty God. Nothing is too hard for You. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 28,29; Galatians 6




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: