Thursday, March 10, 2016

In All His Thoughts There Is No Room For God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

In
All His Thoughts
There Is No Room For God.


Scripture

Psalm 10

4b … in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

Observation

In all of your thoughts and in all of my thoughts do we have room for God? 

Ever go through an entire day without stopping to pray, not having room for God. It has happened to me. 

Ever try to fix something like a broken down car, or find a solution to some major problem and then in desperation as a last resort turn to God and ask Him for help. 

I have done that. 

God watches us as we live out our lives like He does not exist.

My Heavenly Father does exist. He is Alive! He is All-Powerful!

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1

He not only exist He wants to help me with every detail of my life. How do I know that? I know that because He has told me that over and over again in His Word.

    'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3 

He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me. Psalm 18:19

The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalm 37:23

    If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. James 1:5

Application

I will strive to pray first before I start a project or attempt to solve a problem. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that when I call You will answer me. I know that when I need wisdom all that I have to do is to ask You for it. I know that You are interested in every detail of my life. Don’t let me go through a day without spending time with You. 



Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 13,14,15; Galatians 1; Psalm 10; Proverbs 10


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: