Monday, March 14, 2016

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, And Self-Control.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Love, Joy, Peace,
Patience, Kindness, Goodness,
Faithfulness, Gentleness, And Self-Control.


Scripture

Galatians 5

22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

Observation

It is Monday!

How will we live out this week? If you and I are followers of the Lord Jesus Christ we most certainly do have a choice!

Everyday is a new day! Every week is a new week!

You and I do have a choice.

Sadly, many of us will choose to live this week just like folks who do not know Jesus Christ. If you do then this is what your life will be like:

19 When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Gal. 5:19-21

The secret to living a life filled with purpose and meaning, the abundant life that Jesus has promised us is this, “You and I must yield control of our lives over to our Heavenly Father on a daily basis.” 

In other words, “God must be behind the steering wheel of my life and He must be behind the steering wheel of your life!” 

Blessing or Curse? It all depends on “whom” you and I allow behind the wheel!

Application

It is my desire and the intention of my heart to let God be in control of my life. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, be in control of my life. Show me any area of my life that is not yielded to You. Guide and direct me this week. Help me to do those things that bring You joy. Don’t let me do those things that my old nature pulls me to do. Help me to stay in Your Word this week. Help me to walk with integrity. I pray for those who are struggling this week in areas of sin. Help them to yield control of his or her life back over to You. 

Daily Bible Reading:  Deuteronomy 25,26,27; Galatians 5




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: