Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I Am Counting On The LORD: Yes, I Am Counting On Him. I Have Put My Hope In His Word.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Am Counting On The LORD:
Yes, I Am Counting On Him.
I Have Put My Hope In His Word. 

If you and I put all of our trust in people they will eventually let us down. Only God can always be counted on to keep His Word. He is the only One that we can always count. As soon as I got up this morning He was ready to listen to me. In fact, before I got out of bed He was already listening to my prayers.  You and I can count on Him 24/7. He never gets tired. He never gets weary. He always keeps His promises. Why not pray Psalm 130:5-6 back to the Lord today/

Scripture

Psalm 130

I am counting on the Lord;
    yes, I am counting on him.
    I have put my hope in his word.
I long for the Lord
    more than sentries long for the dawn,
    yes, more than sentries long for the dawn.



Observation

If you and I put all of our trust in people they will eventually let us down. 

Only God can always be counted on to keep His Word. He is the only One that we can always count. 

As soon as I got up this morning He was ready to listen to me. In fact, before I got out of bed He was already listening to my prayers.  

You and I can count on Him 24/7. He never gets tired. He never gets weary. 

He always keeps His promises. We can put our hope and confidence in His Word. 

Will you trust Him today? 

Will you talk to Him about your problems? Why not pray Psalm 130:5-6 back to the Lord today/ 

Application


I will pray Psalm 130:5-6 and Revelation 4:11 back to the Lord today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am counting on You; yes, Lord, I am counting on You. I have put my hope in Your Word. I long for You Lord more than a night watchman longs for the dawn, yes, more than guards that guard at night long for the dawn. You are worthy, O Lord my God, to receive glory and honor and power. For You created all things, and they exist because You created what You pleased. Psalm 130:5-6; Revelation 4:11 {Personalized}
 


Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 8,9,10,11; Revelation 4; Psalm 30, Psalm 130: Proverbs 30 





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: