Saturday, August 20, 2016

May God Be Merciful And Bless Us. May His Face Smile With Favor On Us.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May God Be
Merciful And Bless Us.
May His Face Smile With Favor On Us.


Scripture

Psalm 67

1 May God be merciful and bless us.
    May his face smile with favor on us.



Observation

Many times when I don’t know specifically how to pray for you I ask God to bless you. I ask God to smile on you with His favor.

You see I know from God’s stories in His Word that when His children pray a blessing on someone we know that God loves to respond.

If you want to pray for me and Kathy and you don’t know any specific need that we may have then please pray for God’s face to smile with favor on us.

That is plenty good enough for me! How about you? 

 Application

When I pray for those that read this blog I will pray Psalm 67:1 over them. How about you? Will you ask God to bless someone today?



Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. Every morning as I read Your Word You speak to me. Thank You for giving me the privilege of praying for others. Thank You that I can ask You to bless people and smile with Your favor on them and You are happy to answer my prayer. I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog be merciful and bless them. May Your face smile with Your favor on each one of them. You are so good to us. We do not deserve Your kindness. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 48,49; Psalms 67; 1 John 1





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: