Wednesday, August 31, 2016

For You Have Seen My Troubles, And You Care About The Anguish Of My Soul.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For You Have Seen My Troubles,
And You Care
About The Anguish Of My Soul. 


Scripture

Psalm 31

7 I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love,
    for you have seen my troubles,
    and you care about the anguish of my soul.


Observation

Don’t expect your spouse to understand exactly what you are going through and are experiencing. 

There are times when your husband or your wife just isn’t able to grasp what is going on. 

And what we usually do is try to fix the problem or we get totally frustrated with our spouse because we can’t understand what is going on with them. 

Our Heavenly Father never has that problem. He understands and He cares about the anguish of our soul. He knows the trouble that we are going through and He cares.

“ How great is the goodness you have stored up for those who fear you. You lavish it on those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world. You hide them in the shelter of your presence,” Psalm 31:19-20a

So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord! Psalm 31:24

“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.”  1 Peter 5:7 

“And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won’t he more surely care for you, O men of little faith?” Matthew 6:30

Application

The Lord always understands what is going on in my life and He cares about me and He cares about you too!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will pray these verses back to You this morning from Psalm 31:

14 Desperate, I throw myself on you: you are my God! Hour by hour I place my days in your hand,

19-22 What a stack of blessing you have piled up for those who worship you, Ready and waiting all who run to you to escape an unkind world.

23 Love God, all you saints; God takes care of all who stay close to him, But he pays back in full those arrogant enough to go it alone.

24 Be brave. Be strong. Don’t give up. 

Expect God to get here soon.  {MESSAGE}




Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 12,13,14; Revelation 5; Psalm 31, Psalm 131; Proverbs 31



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: