Monday, August 15, 2016

As The Clay Is In The Potter’s Hand, So Are You In My Hand.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

As The Clay
Is In The Potter’s Hand,
So Are You In My Hand.



Scripture


Jeremiah 18

6 … As the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand.

Isaiah 64:8

And yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by your hand. 

Isaiah 29:16

16 How foolish can you be?
    He is the Potter, and he is certainly greater than you, the clay!
Should the created thing say of the one who made it,
    “He didn’t make me”?
Does a jar ever say,
    “The potter who made me is stupid”? 



Observation

Who do we think we are?

Don’t we realize, don’t we know, that we are not Creators but you and I are the ones that have been “created”?

Just look at a new born baby – I saw a new born at church today and her beautiful delicate life shouts out to everyone what a Wonderful Creator God we serve!

God created us and we are His masterpiece!

He is the Potter and we are the clay. Hear this – God wants to use you and He wants to use me to change our world! I am in 100%! How about you?

Application

You are the Potter Lord and I am the clay. I want you to use me Lord to change my world. How about you? Will you surrender your life to Him and let God use you?
And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth. John 17:3

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I recognize that You are the Potter and I am just clay. Mold me and make me into someone that You can use to further Your kingdom. Don’t let me do stupid things, stupid sins that mess me up and cause me to make You sad. 

I thank You for the men at our church who are making changes in their lives so that they can bring You honor and glory. Thank You for the men that are sacrificing to be in church on Sundays with their family. Don’t let anything keep them from putting You first in their lives. Bless them Lord. Show them that they can put You first and You will meet every need in their life. Show them just what a Great God they serve!


Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 18,19,20; Psalms 93; John 17




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: