Tuesday, August 09, 2016

I Am The Resurrection And The Life. Anyone Who Believes In Me Will Live, Even After Dying.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Am The Resurrection And The Life.
Anyone
Who Believes In Me Will Live, Even After Dying. 



Scripture

John 11

25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.

Observation

John 11 is definitely one of my favorite chapters in the Bible if not my favorite! God didn’t create you and me just to live a few measly years here on planet Earth. He designed us to live forever with Him. Lazarus wasn’t just dead, as Kathy told me the other day after she had read a devotional on John 11, “he wasn’t just dead he was stinking dead!” He had been dead for 4 days and he stunk!

Only Jesus Christ has gone through death, burial, and then back to life again by His own power.

One day this body of mine is going to shut down and so is yours, but I am going to continue to live forever – are you?

Put your name in verse 25 right where it says “anyone”.

Don’t go another day without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Trust Him. Invite Him to be the Lord and Savior of your life right now.


    For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.] For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.   For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-10



Application

I am going to live forever with a new body. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that one day I am going to die. This old body of mine is wearing out. I also know that even though I am going to die I know that I am going to live forever. I am going to get an upgrade and You are going to give me a new body, one that is designed to last forever. It will never grow old and it will never wear out! I will be glad to get the new body with no more aches and pains! 

Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 3,4; John 11




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: