Thursday, August 18, 2016

“Put Your Finger Here, And Look At My Hands. Put Your Hand Into The Wound In My Side. Don’t Be Faithless Any Longer. Believe!”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“Put Your Finger Here, And Look At My Hands.
Put Your Hand Into The Wound In My Side.
Don’t Be Faithless Any Longer. Believe!”



Scripture

John 20

27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don’t be faithless any longer. Believe!”

28 “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.

29 Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.”

Observation

What will it take for you to believe? 

Not every person that takes time to read this blog is a believer in Jesus Christ. Maybe you are a skeptic, a doubter, like Thomas! 

Thomas had made the statement earlier that he wasn’t going to believe that Jesus had come back to life unless, “I see the nail wounds in his hands, put my fingers into them, and place my hand into the wound in his side.” 

A week later after Thomas had made that statement Jesus suddenly appeared and said to him, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don’t be faithless any longer. Believe!”

 What will it take for you to believe? 

God is doing so many wonderful things in the lives of the people that I have been praying for. 

Maybe you are one of those people! 

Proverbs 3:5 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. 

Romans 10:9-10 

    That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.  "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." 

Application

I will continue to pray for people asking God to transform their lives. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are doing so much. So many people are responding to You and to Your calling on their lives. Thank you for working so powerfully in their lives. I am so grateful. Don’t let me miss what You are doing. I want to be able to thank You. I pray for healing for those close to me that are struggling with health issues. Show them that they can trust in You. I pray for any skeptics, any doubters that may be reading this blog. Open up their spiritual eyes so they can see Jesus as Lord and Savior.


Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 26,35,36; John 20





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: