Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I Am The Lord, The God Of All The Peoples Of The World. Is Anything Too Hard For Me?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Am The Lord,
The God Of All The Peoples Of The World.
Is Anything Too Hard For Me? 


Scripture

Jeremiah 32

26 Then this message came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 27 “I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?

Observation

It is Tuesday and some of us are already overwhelmed and bummed out!

I know because life has a way of doing that!

If that is the case then this verse is for us!

Nothing is too hard for our God! Nothing!

Broken relationships, a serious life threatening disease or sickness, a death of a loved one, our lack of finances, problems at work, maybe lack of work, and even troubled kids or grandkids – Nothing is too hard for our God! NOTHING!

Pray right now and turn everything over to Him. Surrendering first your life to Him, asking Jesus to be your Lord and your Savior, and then as one of God’s children turn everything else that overwhelms us over to Him.

Got it … then do it … and … do it right now


Application

I will trust in my All-Powerful God to take care of every detail of my life. How about You?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I agree with Jeremiah when he prayed,  “O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!” So many things going on in the lives of so many people that I care about and I cannot do anything to fix their problems. I can’t fix them, but Lord I can give them to You in prayer. I can pray for each one of them. And I can put them in Your hands and in Your care because there is not anything too hard for You. So I will pray with confidence knowing that You hear me and I know that You will give me what I ask for. 

You have given me that promise:

    And we can be confident that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. [15] And if we know he is listening when we make our requests, we can be sure that he will give us what we ask for. 1 John 5:14-15

   



Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 31,32; 1 John 4




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: