Monday, August 22, 2016

You Will Always Have Everything You Need And Plenty Left Over To Share With Others.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Will Always
Have Everything You Need
And Plenty Left Over To Share With Others.



Scripture

2 Corinthians 9

Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop. You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.

Observation

Generosity! “God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”

For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give--large or small--will be used to measure what is given back to you." Luke 6:38

You and I are most like God when we are generous with our money that God has loaned to us!

Everything we have is His and He did not loan it to us for us to hoard it on ourselves!

This week – will we be stingy or generous – will we plant a few seeds or will we plant generously?


 Application

I am going to get Kathy to give me a $10 dollar bill and I am going to look for a way to bless someone with it! Maybe I will get 2 $5 Starbuck gift cards to give away! How about you? Stingy or Generous this week?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, show me ways to be generous this week. Help me to be a cheerful giver. Help me to be more concerned for the person that You place in my path than anything else this week. Help me to live out John 3:30 “He must increase but I must decrease”. Help me to be more generous with what You have allowed us to be stewards over. I want to be a cheerful giver!

   
 

Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 28,29,30; 1 John 3; Psalm 22, Psalm 122, Proverbs 22; 2 Corinthians 9





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: