Thursday, August 25, 2016

O LORD, I Give My Life To You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

O LORD,
I
Give My Life To You.



Scripture

Psalm 25

O Lord, I give my life to you.  I trust in you, my God! …

Observation

I surrender. LORD, I give my life to you.

Have you ever stopped, humbled yourself, and prayed those words to the Lord?

I was 19 years old when someone shared with me that God loved me and God had a wonderful plan for my life. He also shared with me that all of us are sinners and our sin has separated us from a relationship with God, who wants to be our Heavenly Father.

This friend also went on to share with me that God loved me so much that He left Heaven and came down to earth to save me. Jesus Christ, God Himself died on a cross to pay the penalty of my sins and He died to pay the penalty for your sins too.

When I heard all about God’s plan for my life it made sense to me and I prayed and I gave my life to the LORD.

I surrendered my life to Him. I asked Him to forgive me of my sins. I asked Him to be my Lord and my Savior.

At 19 years old I became a follower of Jesus Christ. He is my Lord. He is my Savior.

How about you? Have you surrendered your life to Jesus? Have you given Him your life?

Yes or No. There is no middle ground!

 Application

I yield my life to You today Lord not for my salvation but I yield to allow You your rightful place to the throne of my life, putting You first before everything else. 


Matthew 6:33
    But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 


  
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray today for any person that may read this blog that has not yet surrendered his or her life to You. Open up their spiritual eyes and help them to understand the Good News that You want to have a personal relationship with them. Help me to keep You first in my life. Don’t let me let other things take Your place in my life.


Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 37,38,39; Psalms 79; 2 John; Psalm 25, Psalm 125; Proverbs 25



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: