Wednesday, January 04, 2017

May All My Thoughts Be Pleasing To Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

May All
My Thoughts
Be Pleasing To Him



Scripture

Psalm 104

34 May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
    for I rejoice in the Lord.


Proverbs 4

23 Guard your heart above all else,
    for it determines the course of your life.


Observation

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. [9] Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.” Philippians 4:8-9

I noticed that Kathy has placed theses memory verses up on the windowsill above the sink in the kitchen.

My thoughts and your thoughts are the real issue! They will fill our hearts and determine the course of our lives.

Are my thoughts pleasing to the Lord? How about yours?

Lets join Kathy and memorize or review and for sure meditate on Philippians 4:8-9 today!

Psalm 19

  14 May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
 
 Application

I will meditate on Psalm 104:34, Proverbs 4:23 and Philippians 4:8-9 today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, may all my thoughts be pleasing to You, for I rejoice in You! May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer!

  
Daily Bible Reading:  Genesis 9,10,11; Luke 4; Psalm 4, Psalm 104; Proverbs 4




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: