Friday, January 27, 2017

My Heart Has Heard You Say, “Come And Talk With Me.” And My Heart Responds, “LORD, I Am Coming.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Heart Has Heard You Say,
“Come And Talk With Me.”
And My Heart Responds, “LORD, I Am Coming.”



Scripture

Psalm 27
Hear me as I pray, O Lord.
    Be merciful and answer me!


My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
    And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”


Observation

Listen to your heart! God is speaking.

He wants you and me to come and talk with Him. Are we listening?

Maybe we need to slow down today and listen to our hearts. God is speaking. Are we listening?

What is God saying to you? What is God saying to me?

The Psalmist ends this Psalm with these verses,

 Don’t be impatient. Wait for the Lord, and he will come and save you! Be brave, stouthearted, and courageous. Yes, wait and he will help you.”

Lets spend time with the Lord today. Let’s listen to our hearts. 


Application


I will listen to my heart and I will spend time talking with my Heavenly Father today. How about you? 


Prayer

Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me!  My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” I will be patient. I will wait on You. Help me to be brave, strong and courageous. You are my light and my salvation; You protect me from danger—whom shall I fear? (Taken from Psalm 27 & personalized)



Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 17,18,19,20; Acts 3; Psalm 27, Psalm 127; Proverbs 27




> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: