Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I Know That As You Pray For Me And The Spirit Of Jesus Christ Helps Me


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Know
That As You Pray For Me
And The Spirit Of Jesus Christ Helps Me




Scripture

Philippians 1

19 For I know that as you pray for me and the Spirit of Jesus Christ helps me, this will lead to my deliverance.

Observation

Maybe it is my age (I feel like I am old as dirt!). Maybe it is from 40 plus years of walking with Jesus Christ. Or maybe it is from the experience of being raised back from the dead, but this one thing is for sure, praying for you has never been so important to me than it is right now.

I am sure that it is probably because so many of you prayed for me when I was so very close to death. Now I have the chance to do the same thing for you. It is a joy for me.

And I know that God loves it when we pray and ask Him to work in the lives of others.

The Apostle Paul realized it. Just read the short book of Philippians and see for yourself!


Application


I will pray more for people, not less! How about you? 


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know that as I write this my thoughts are focused on those whom I have been praying for that are still having trouble. Some of those that are sick are still sick, some of those who have relationship problems still have problems, and some who have legal issues are still in the middle of those issues. For some I pray for healing, for others I pray for reconciliation, for others I pray for salvation and life transformation. Even though I do not see an answer yet in the lives of many of those for whom I pray for I will never give up praying for them. I know that You are work in their lives even when I cannot see it. And so I will not give up! You alone are God. You are Sovereign! Nothing, absolutely nothing, is too hard for You!



Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 9,10,11; Luke 24; Psalm 24, Psalm 124; Proverbs 24; Philippians 1



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: