Wednesday, January 11, 2017

More Blessed Are All Who Hear The Word Of God And Put It Into Practice


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

More Blessed
Are All Who Hear
The Word Of God And Put It Into Practice


Scripture

Luke 11

27 As he was speaking, a woman in the crowd called out, “God bless your mother—the womb from which you came, and the breasts that nursed you!”

28 Jesus replied, “But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.”

Observation

Bible knowledge is not my problem. It is probably not your problem either. Putting what we already know into practice that is where we run into problems.

Maybe you have heard the Good News that Jesus died on the cross for you. Have you by faith trusted in Him as your Lord and Savior? Put what you know into practice. Accept the Lord as your Savior today. Don’t put it off.

You have read enough of the Bible to know that you should spend time alone with God everyday. Put it into practice. Start doing it.

You and I know that when we sin we should confess our sin to the Lord and not continue in that sin. Put it into practice.

We have read or heard enough of God’s Word to know that holding a grudge is wrong. Put forgiveness into practice!

Blessed are those who hear the Word of God and put it into practice. Cursed are those who don’t. The choice is ours to make!

 Application

I will pray and ask God to show me where I am not putting His Word into practice. How about you? 

James 4:17

“Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it.”


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to put Your Word into practice. Help me to be obedient to the things that I know that I should be doing. Show me what I should do and then help me carry those things out. Keep me away from stupid sins that will mess up my relationship with You and with those around me.

I pray for anyone that may read this blog today. Bless them. Help them to walk in obedience. Show them which way to walk. Make their path straight. Help them to walk in victory and in obedience. Smile on them today with Your favor!


Daily Bible Reading:  Genesis 27,28; Psalms 4; Luke 11




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: