Friday, January 13, 2017

Trouble Chases Sinners


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Trouble
Chases
Sinners


Scripture

Proverbs 13

21 Trouble chases sinners,
    while blessings reward the righteous.


Observation

Have you ever noticed how much drama, how much hurt and pain goes along with ungodly living? Oh my goodness, I sure have!

It would be funny if it were not so sad.  And it would be funny if it were not so painful, especially when the drama king or drama queen is someone you love or especially when the “they” is you!

Have you noticed how their ungodly living drags those around them right into the drama and into their problem(s)? Making life miserable for everybody!

The only cure is Jesus and a life surrendered to Him. Until that happens, sorry to say my friend but the drama will not stop.

No Jesus = No Peace. Know Jesus = Know Peace! Is your life full of drama, chaos, and trouble?

Does it seem that trouble follows you everywhere you go?

Maybe …  just maybe, you need to surrender your life to Jesus Christ. He is the Lord of peace!

“””””””””””””

John 14:27

“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

John 16:33

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

2 Thessalonians 3:16

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all.

           
Application

I will strive to live a godly life and point those around me to Jesus. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it would be nice if the ungodly living of those around us didn’t affect us, but it does. Help me not to damage and hurt those around me by doing stupid sins. Help me to live in a way that makes You smile.

And I pray that for those who may be reading this blog this morning. Help us to be people of peace and not chaos. I pray for those who are having a hard time trusting You with life and are making bad decisions. Guide them. Direct them. Give them hope and peace. May they totally surrender their lives to You today. Show them that they can trust You completely.


Daily Bible Reading:  Genesis 31,32,33; Luke 13; Psalm 13, Psalm 113; Proverbs 13




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: