Saturday, January 28, 2017

Send Your Healing Power, And May Miracles And Wonders Be Done By The Name Of Your Holy Servant Jesus


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Send Your Healing Power,
And May Miracles And Wonders
Be Done By The Name Of Your Holy Servant Jesus


Scripture

Acts 4

29 And now, O Lord, hear their threats, and grant to your servants great boldness in their preaching, 30 and send your healing power, and may miracles and wonders be done by the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

31 After this prayer, the building where they were meeting shook, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and boldly preached God’s message.


Observation

Here is what I believe. I believe that Jesus who we read about in Acts 4 is the same Jesus that lives in my life.   

And the same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in each one of us if we are followers of Jesus Christ. 

Prayer unleashes the power of the Holy Spirit and allows God to work in our lives and in the lives of those we pray for. 

After the disciples prayed the building that they were in shook and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit. 

Lets pray for that kind of faith, and that kind of boldness, and that same kind of Power!

 Application

I am praying for boldness. I am praying for God to send His healing power, so that miracles and wonders will be done through Jesus Christ for the people that I am praying for. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I read Your Word and I see how You worked in the lives of all of the Saints in the Old Testament and then in the lives of the believers in the New Testament it gives me faith and confidence that You are going to work in the lives of those I pray for too. I know that You are at work in my life. And I know that You are constantly at work in the lives of those who I pray for. Help me continue to pray and never let me give up!

I pray for anyone reading this blog that may be at the point of giving up. Increase their faith. Show them Your Power. Work miracles in their lives. Give them courage and boldness. Help them to believe!


Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 21,22; Psalms 12; Acts 4



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: