Saturday, July 28, 2018

It Is The Same With My Word. I Send It Out, And It Always Produces Fruit. It Will Accomplish All I Want It To


It Is The Same With My Word.
I Send It Out, And It Always Produces Fruit.
It Will Accomplish All I Want It To
Scripture
Isaiah 55
11 It is the same with my word.
    I send it out, and it always produces fruit.
It will accomplish all I want it to,
    and it will prosper everywhere I send it.

Observation
God's Word, the Bible, is life changing! I know. It changed my life!
One of the many reasons it is so important to invite the people we meet to church is that it puts them under the teaching of the Word of God. The Bible is different than any other book. No other book changes lives like the Word of God does!
If you have read the Purpose Driven Life, by Pastor Rick Warren, and I sure hope you have, then you know that it is unashamedly filled with the Word of God!
The Bible says that “the Word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.”
If you are a follower of Jesus Christ, and you are not in God's Word everyday, then my friend, you are weak, you are anemic, and you are an easy target for Satan, and you will be easily led astray.
The Bible says that “God's Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.”
It is not an optional piece of equipment that we can choose to use or not use!
Do you want to prosper? Do you want your life to filled with meaning and purpose? Then dig into and feast on God's Word everyday!
Application
I will read God's Word everyday because I know it is food for my soul.
How about you? Will you make a commitment to read God's Word everyday?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I read this morning Isaiah 53, I thought about all that Jesus Christ went through to save me from my sins. He paid a high price for me. I don't deserve being called Your child. I don't deserve Your love. But thank You for sending Your Son to die so that I could live with You forever!
I pray for every person that may read this blog this morning. Help them to read Your Word everyday. Show them that they can do it. Help them to grow in their faith. Thank You Father for Your goodness towards all of us. We are not worthy. I am so thankful for Your Word and the freedom to be able to read it everyday. Don't let me be lazy and not be in Your Word. Don't let me sleep at night if I haven't read Your Word. You are worthy of all praise!
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 53,54,55,56; 2 Peter 2



No comments: