Monday, July 30, 2018

You Will All See Heaven Open And The Angels Of God Going Up And Down On The Son Of Man, The One Who Is The Stairway Between Heaven And Earth.


You Will All See Heaven Open And The Angels Of God Going Up
And Down On The Son Of Man,
The One Who Is The Stairway Between Heaven And Earth.
Scripture
John 1
45 Philip went to look for Nathanael and told him, “We have found the very person Moses and the prophets wrote about! His name is Jesus, the son of Joseph from Nazareth.”
46 “Nazareth!” exclaimed Nathanael. “Can anything good come from Nazareth?”
Come and see for yourself,” Philip replied.
47 As they approached, Jesus said, “Now here is a genuine son of Israel—a man of complete integrity.”
48 “How do you know about me?” Nathanael asked.
Jesus replied, “I could see you under the fig tree before Philip found you.”
49 Then Nathanael exclaimed, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God—the King of Israel!”
50 Jesus asked him, “Do you believe this just because I told you I had seen you under the fig tree? You will see greater things than this.” 
51 Then he said, “I tell you the truth, you will all see heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the Son of Man, the one who is the stairway between heaven and earth.”
Observation
If you were to die today where would you spend eternity – Heaven or Hell?
John 1:51 in the New Living Translation describes Jesus as the stairway between heaven and earth. 1 Timothy 2:5 says, “For, There is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus. Jesus said this about himself in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”
Now for many of you that have taken time to read this blog, I know that what I just shared is not news to you. You have at some time in the past surrendered your life to Jesus Christ, and you have trusted in him as Lord. He has become your mediator, your stairway to Heaven, He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, to you.
But not everyone that reads this blog knows that Jesus wants to be their stairway to Heaven.
So I write and share the above verses so that they can know that Jesus loves them and that Jesus wants all of us to spend eternity with Him in Heaven.
All of us, who put our trust and our faith in Jesus Christ and what He did on the cross for us, will be saved.
So may God open up the spiritual heart of every person that has taken a minute to read this short message. May God reveal through His Word, to all who read this, that Jesus Christ wants to be their Savior, that He wants to be their stairway to Heaven!
Application
I will pray for my friends, those who I am not sure about whether they have yet trusted in Christ for their salvation. I could be praying for you.
Do you need to stop and pray and ask Jesus Christ to forgive you of your sins and ask Him to be your Lord and your Savior?
It is not good people that go to Heaven and bad people that go to Hell. It is forgiven people that go to Heaven and Jesus is the only One that has paid the price for our sins.
So how about you – do you know Him?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You know that I don't want anyone missing out on Heaven. Open up hearts today. Reveal Your truth to them. Help them see that Jesus is the only way to You. I pray for those who are struggling with sickness. I pray for those who are waiting for medical tests to come back. Give them Your peace. I pray for healing. Doctors here on earth are good, but You alone are the Great Physician!
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 60,61,62; John 1



No comments: