Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Therefore He Is Able, Once And Forever, To Save Those Who Come To God Through Him. He Lives Forever To Intercede With God On Their Behalf.


Therefore He Is Able, Once And Forever, To Save
Those Who Come To God Through Him.
He Lives Forever To Intercede With God On Their Behalf.
Scripture
Hebrews 7
24 But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever. 
25 Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.
Observation
When you hear someone say, “Jesus has my back” verse 25 of Hebrews 7 certainly backs up their claim!
Jesus does have our back … He lives forever to intercede with God on our behalf!
I don't know why but this reminded me of some lyrics from a very old song called “Just Have a Little Talk With Jesus” … “I may have doubts and fears, my eye be filled with tears ... but Jesus is a friend who watches day and night. I go to him in prayer, He knows my every care and just a little talk with my Jesus make it right.”
Maybe you have a song that is more contemporary that conveys this same message! I would love to hear it!
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me” John 10:28
Jesus said, “Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.” John 16:24
Look! I have been standing at the door, and I am constantly knocking. If anyone hears me calling him and opens the door, I will come in and fellowship with him and he with me. Revelation 3:20
Application

I know that Jesus is on my side. He is right now before the Father interceding on my behalf. How about you? Do you know Him?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for letting me know that I am not alone running this Christian race. Jesus Christ is standing before You right now pleading and interceding on my behalf. I know that He will take care of me. I have been bought with a high price. I am of extreme value to You, even though I am not worthy of Your love. I know that right now, this very minute, You are thinking about me.
Daily Bible Reading: Micah 5,6,7; Hebrews 7



No comments: