Sunday, July 29, 2018

Let All That I Am Praise The Lord;


Let
All That I Am
Praise The Lord;
Scripture
Psalm 103
1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
    and heals all my diseases.
Observation
Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me!
These are great words for us on this Sunday morning!
There is no better place to praise the Lord on Sunday morning than in the place that God calls “church”. Going to church to worship is God's idea! So lets get out of bed and get to church!
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases! Let all that I am praise the Lord! He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.
Praise the Lord, you angels, you mighty ones who carry out his plans, listening for each of his commands. Yes, praise the Lord, you armies of angels who serve him and do his will! Praise the Lord, everything he has created, everything in all his kingdom.
Let all that I am praise the Lord. (parts of Psalm 103 personalized)
Application
Let all that I am praise the Lord! I look forward to being with my church family this morning.
How about you? Will you get out of bed and get to church?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You are worthy of all praise! Let all that I am give You praise! This is the day that You have made I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 57,58,59; Psalms 103; 2 Peter 3



No comments: