Monday, July 16, 2018


You Will Keep Him In Perfect Peace,
Whose Mind Is Stayed On You,
Because He Trusts In You.
Scripture
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.
Observation
No Jesus no peace! Know Jesus know peace! I have seen that bumper sticker on some car in the past or maybe it was on a Christmas card or a billboard because it has now been permanently stuck in my head! Isaiah 26:3 is a memory verse that almost always comes to my mind in the middle of the night when I am thinking about something and that something keeps me from going back to sleep. I learned it in the King James version with the “Thou” and the “Thee”! There are a thousand robbers of peace just waiting for us this week. They are ready to pounce on us. You and I need to be ready and we need to have God's Word in our hearts so when doubts, when worries, and fears come to rob us of peace, they won't be successful!
If I were you I would also memorize along with Isaiah 26:3 a couple more of my favorites like:
Philippians 4:6-7
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
Psalm 55:22
Give your burdens to the Lord,
    and he will take care of you.
    He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
Application

I will hold on to God's promise found in Hebrews 13:5 that I also read this morning, “Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I am holding on to every single one of Your promises that You have given to me in Your Word. Help any person that may read this blog today to do the same thing. Nothing is too hard for You. You care about us. You are on our side. Help me to put all of my trust in You!
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 25,26,27,28; Hebrews 13



No comments: