Tuesday, July 02, 2019

May The Lord Richly Bless Both You And Your Children.


May The Lord
Richly Bless
Both You And Your Children.
Scripture
Psalms 115
14 May the Lord richly bless
    both you and your children.

15 May you be blessed by the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.
Observation
Look through the Scriptures and take special notice of every time that someone prayed a blessing on someone. God always honored that blessing.
When I am talking to couples I always try to remind the man of the importance of praying a short blessing over his wife before leaving the house for work.
I know that most men won't forget to give their wife a kiss before leaving for work, but how many men remember to pray a blessing over their wife and their children each day before running out the door.
And wives as you pray for your husband, take time to ask God to bless them!
Application
I don't run off to work anymore but I will still pray for Kathy and ask God to bless her. I will keep praying for and asking God to bless my children and my grandchildren.
Prayer

So here is my prayer for you!

May the Lord richly bless both you and your children. May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth!

Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 4,5; Psalms 115,116; Jude



No comments: