Monday, July 01, 2019

If You Will Only Obey Me, You Will Have Plenty To Eat.


If You
Will Only Obey Me,
You Will Have Plenty To Eat.
Scripture
Isaiah 1
18 “Come now, let’s settle this,”
    says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
    I will make them as white as snow.
Though they are red like crimson,
    I will make them as white as wool.
19 If you will only obey me,
    you will have plenty to eat.
Observation
If you only obey me, you will have plenty to eat.” To me this sounds a lot like Matthew 6:33, “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.”
God tells us over and over and over again that if we will just obey Him and put Him first in our lives that He will take care of us. He will bless us! He will meet all of our needs!
Why do we tend to be so hard-headed … Oh, I'm sorry, was that too harsh!
If you and I want things to change then we need to make sure we are living in obedience to what God has been telling us to do!
Application
I will obey what God tells me to do today.
How about you? Obey? … Or will you be 'hard-headed'?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for my family. Help me to enjoy being with them today. I pray for my kids and my grandkids. Bless them Lord. Help them to walk in obedience. Don't let them be hard-headed! Help all of us live out this day in a way that makes You smile!
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 1,2,3; Titus 3



No comments: