Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Therefore He Is Able, Once And Forever, To Save Those Who Come To God Through Him. He Lives Forever To Intercede With God On Their Behalf.


Therefore He Is Able, Once And Forever,
To Save Those Who Come To God Through Him.
He Lives Forever To Intercede With God On Their Behalf.
Scripture
Hebrews 7
24 But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever.
25 Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.
Observation
If we have been born again, if we have placed our faith and our trust in Jesus Christ, then He is right now interceding for us. He understands what we are going through. He has personally felt suffering and pain. He can identify with us.
What ever you and I are presently going through Jesus has gone through much worse. And all the suffering and pain that He experienced was because of His great love for us.
So whatever you are going through, talk to God about it. Let Him handle it.
1 Peter 5:7
7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
Application
I know that Jesus is constantly interceding for me. He knows exactly what is going on and He knows exactly what I need.
How about you? Will you trust Him with your situation?
2 Corinthians 4:10
Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies.
Hebrews 2:18
Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested.
Matthew 11:28-30
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Prayer
Heavenly Father, Hebrews 7:24-25 lets me know that You are watching out for me. And not only watching out for me, but You are watching out for every one of Your children. You care about what happens to me. Jesus is interceding for me. So I know that everything is going to be okay.
I pray for any person reading this blog who may be worrying right now. Maybe you are that person! Maybe you are consumed with worry about your health or the health of a loved one. If that is the case I am praying for you! I am praying that God will help you give all of that worry and concern over on to Him. Lord, give them a supernatural peace that only comes from trusting in You.
Daily Bible Reading: Micah 5,6,7; Hebrews 7



No comments: