Sunday, April 12, 2020

Christ Died For Our Sins, Just As The Scriptures Said, He Was Buried, And He Was Raised From The Dead On The Third Day, Just As The Scriptures Said.


Christ Died For Our Sins, Just As The Scriptures Said,
He Was Buried, And He Was Raised From The Dead
On The Third Day, Just As The Scriptures Said.
Scripture?
1 Corinthians 15
3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 

4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said. 

5 He was seen by Peter  and then by the Twelve. 

6 After that, he was seen by more than 500 of his followers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have died. 

7 Then he was seen by James and later by all the apostles. 

8 Last of all, as though I had been born at the wrong time, I also saw him. 

Observation
He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! I am so glad that I worship a Risen Savior! I hope that today on Resurrection Sunday so do you! Today, even if we are not in church together, we can celebrate and rejoice together. He is Alive! Hallelujah! What great songs Hymns or Praise songs can you share with me about this Great God of ours?
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o'er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!
...
I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today
I know that He is living, whatever men may say
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer
And just the time I need Him He's always near
He lives (He lives), He lives (He lives), Christ Jesus lives today
He walks with me and talks with me
Along life's narrow way
He lives (He lives), He lives (He lives), Salvation to impart
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart
.
You called me from the grave by name
You called me out of all my shame
I see the old has passed away
The new has come!
Now I have resurrection power
Living on the inside
Jesus, You have given us freedom
No longer bound by sin and darkness
Living in the light of Your goodness
You have given us freedom
..
If this day finds you empty and you can't find reason to celebrate … may I suggest that you turn your life over to Jesus Christ. He will fill your life with meaning and purpose and with joy … inexpressible joy!
Application
Today I will celebrate the Resurrection of my Lord!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You have given me freedom! You have set me free! I have resurrection power! You called me from the grave by name. You called me out of all my shame. I see the old has passed away. The new has come! I serve a Risen Savior.
Lord, help all of my family place their faith and their trust in You.
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 13; 1 Chronicles 2,3; 2 Corinthians 12; I added: 1 Corinthians 15



No comments: