Thursday, May 14, 2020

And May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another And For All People Grow And Overflow, Just As Our Love For You Overflows.


And May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another
And For All People Grow And Overflow,
Just As Our Love For You Overflows.
Scripture
1 Thessalonians 3
12 And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. 
13 May he, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people. Amen.
Observation
It is my prayer for you today! I hope that you will pray it for me today too! May the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.
Some people are easy to love, but then there are others who for one reason or another are a lot more difficult to love. I've got them in my life and I am sure that you have them in your life too!
Unfortunately you might even be married to one of your difficult to love people! Love him or her anyway!
We don't get to pick and choose who we are to love ... “May the Lord make your love for one another and for all people” doesn't give us any wiggle room on picking choosing who we are going to love and who we are not.
Application
I will not give up on the difficult people in my life. I will keep loving them no matter what.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I am so glad that You love me. As broken and as messed up as I am You still love me. And I know that You want me to love people “all people” with that same kind of Agape love. Help me to do just that. Give me Your heart for people, especially for the difficult people in my life.
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Chronicles 22,23,24; 1 Thessalonians 3



No comments: