Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Seek His Will In All You Do, And He Will Show You Which Path To Take.


Seek His Will
In All You Do,
And He Will Show You Which Path To Take.
Scripture
Proverbs 3
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.
Observation
Proverbs 3:5-6 are verses that are well known to just about all of us but how about the verses that follow that say:
7 Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.
    Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
8 Then you will have healing for your body
    and strength for your bones.
9 Honor the Lord with your wealth
    and with the best part of everything you produce.
10 Then he will fill your barns with grain,
    and your vats will overflow with good wine.
This is great advice … Fear the Lord and turn away from evil ... then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.
And how about this, “Honor the LORD with your wealth and the best part of everything you produce. Then He will fill your barns with grain and your vats will overflow with good wine.”
Application
If I want to have a life that is blessed and that is successful by God's standard then I must put these verses into practice.
How about you? Are you living out Proverbs 3:5-10?

Prayer
Heavenly Father, help me to trust You with all my heart; help me not depend on my own understanding. Help me to seek Your will in all that I do, so You will show me which path to take. Don’t let me be impressed with my own wisdom. Instead, help me to reverence You, and help me to turn away from evil. Because ... I want healing for my body and strength for my bones. Help me to honor You with my wealth, with the best part of everything I produce. So my life will overflow! (Proverbs 3:5-10 personalized)

Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 1,2,3; Romans 7



No comments: