Friday, May 29, 2020

For “Everyone Who Calls On The Name Of The Lord Will Be Saved.”


For “Everyone Who
Calls On The Name
Of The Lord Will Be Saved.”
Scripture
Romans 10
9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 
10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. 
13 For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Observation
Unless you and I have been made right with God then we are not right with God. There is only one way to be made right with God. And that one way is by openly declaring that Jesus is Lord and believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead.
Do you believe?
For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Are you one of the “everyone”?
I was 19 years old when I understood that Jesus Christ died on a cross for me. It was then that I understood that God loved me and wanted to have a personal relationship with me. It was then that I called on the name of the Lord and I asked Jesus Christ to come into my life and save me.
Have you made that decision?
Application
I openly declare that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, we live in a very dark and very evil world. I am so glad that You are my Heavenly Father and You have me in the palm of Your Hand. Nothing is going to touch my life without Your permission.

I pray for safety for those living close to the looting and the riots.

I pray that You raise up strong leaders who will quell the violence. Give leaders wisdom to do the right thing. And I pray that true justice would prevail for everyone involved.
Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 10,11,12; Romans 10



No comments: