Tuesday, May 05, 2020

May He Grant Your Heart's Desires And Make All Your Plans Succeed. May The Lord Answer All Your Prayers.


May He Grant Your Heart's Desires
And Make All Your Plans Succeed.
May The Lord Answer All Your Prayers.
Scripture
Psalm 20
1 In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry.
    May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.
2 May he send you help from his sanctuary
    and strengthen you from Jerusalem.
3 May he remember all your gifts
    and look favorably on your burnt offerings. 
Interlude
4 May he grant your heart’s desires
    and make all your plans succeed.
5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory
    and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.
May the Lord answer all your prayers.
Observation
Do you want to know how you can pray for me? Do you want to know a good prayer for that person that God has placed on your heart? Well I don't think that you could go wrong praying King David's prayer that he prayed in Psalm 20:4-5!
So Psalm 20:4-5 is my prayer for you today! “May He grant your heart's desires and make all your plans succeed. May the Lord answer all your prayers.”
Application
I will pray Psalm 20:4-5 for those that the Lord places on my heart.
How about you? Will you take time to pray for someone else today?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, King David wasn't so important that he didn't take time to pray for others. He was King and yet he prayed for those around him. Give me Your heart for those that You place in my path. Show me how important they are to You.
I pray for any person who may read this blog today. Grant their heart's desires and make all their plans succeed. And may You answer all of their prayers!
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 10; 1 Chronicles 20; Psalm 20; Matthew 22



No comments: