Friday, August 28, 2020

The LORD Is My Strength And Shield. I Trust Him With All My Heart. He Helps Me, And My Heart Is Filled With Joy.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

The LORD Is My Strength And Shield.

I Trust Him With All My Heart.

He Helps Me, And My Heart Is Filled With Joy.

Scripture

Psalm 28

7 The Lord is my strength and shield.
    I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
    I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

Observation

Do you trust the LORD with all of your heart? During the night were you praying to Him? How about when you woke up this morning – were you talking to Him? Can you say, “I trust the LORD with all my heart? How about in a crisis ... is the LORD your strength and shield?

I sure hope so!

When you think about it you and I are so vulnerable – life is so fragile! Things can drastically change in a moment. And when they do where will we go for help?

Application

I don't know about you, but I know where I am going when trouble comes my way. I am going to the LORD because He is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He will help me!

How about you? Where will you turn when your world tumbles in?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my strength and shield. I trust You with all my heart. You always help me, and so my heart is filled with joy. I will burst out and give you thanks. (Psalm 28:7 personalized)

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 1,2,3; Revelation 2; Psalm 28, Psalm 58, Proverbs 28

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: