Friday, August 15, 2014

As The Clay Is In The Potter’s Hand, So You Are In My Hand.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

As The 

Clay Is In The Potter’s Hand,

So You Are In My Hand.

Jeremiah 18,19,20; Psalms 93; John 17

Scripture

Jeremiah 18

6b … As the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand.

Observation

We serve a Sovereign God. He is totally in control. Don’t think for a minute that you and I can do anything without our God knowing about it. In fact, He knows about it even before we think to do it. 

Yet no one calls on your name or pleads with you for mercy. Therefore, you have turned away from us and turned us over to our sins. And yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by your hand. Don’t be so angry with us, Lord. Please don’t remember our sins forever.

Look at us, we pray, and see that we are all your people. Isaiah 64:7-9 (NLT)

You and I can be hard headed if we want to be and we can live life like God doesn’t exist, … but oh how stupid and how sad that would be! 

Sadly, most of the people around us will live out this day as if there is no God. Their lives are filled with drama and chaos that splashes over on us. 

Oh why can’t they just look up and recognize that there is a God and why can’t they live for Him!

Application

I recognize that You are my Lord and my Savior. You are Creator God. I know that I am in Your Hands.

Prayer

O LORD, You are my Father. I am the clay, and You are the Potter. I was formed by Your Hand. Don’t be angry with me, LORD. Please don’t remember my sins forever. Look at me, I pray, and see that I am Yours! Isaiah 64:8-9  personalized  

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: