Friday, August 22, 2014

You Will Seek Me And Find Me When You Seek Me With All Your Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 28,29,30; 1 John 3

You Will 

Seek Me And Find Me

When You Seek Me With All Your Heart

Scripture

Jeremiah 29

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Observation

If you think that promise in Jeremiah was only for those in the Old Testament you are sadly mistaken … just read 1 John 3!

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 3:1

God’s plan is to give me (and you if you are a Christ follower) hope and a future! He doesn’t plan to harm me. He will listen to me when I pray because I seek Him with all my heart.

Application

I will talk to God today knowing that He will listen to me and with the confidence of knowing that His plan is to bless me and not harm me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your Word says that if I make You, the Lord my refuge, if I make You, the Most High my shelter, no evil will conquer me; no plague will come near my dwelling. For You order Your angels to protect me wherever I go. Psalm 91:9-10

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: